After logon, What is causing my page to change?

twobob50

Commendable
Aug 19, 2016
After logging on, opening Yahoo, my displayed page changed and the address bar indicated: Dubious link removed by Moderator. This is the 2nd time in 3 days though the 1st time was a different address. I immediately banned the address each time but am wondering what is causing this?

Solution
Clean your browser by going to the history and deleting the searches related to the site or deleting all searches. This will clean your browser and might help you out of the problem. You can also try other browsers on their latest version and hopefully the problem will be solved by then. If all else fails, try contacting the website customer service and relay the issue, they will definitely have a response to it.

quilline

Commendable
Aug 17, 2016
Clean your browser by going to the history and deleting the searches related to the site or deleting all searches. This will clean your browser and might help you out of the problem. You can also try other browsers on their latest version and hopefully the problem will be solved by then. If all else fails, try contacting the website customer service and relay the issue, they will definitely have a response to it.

Solution