geercom

Honorable
May 31, 2012
I need this file. I cannot add it as it is not on the CD for HP Officejet 4110v all in one. Can you lead me to the exact right file?

Solution
Please visit the manufacturer's website to download the drivers for your device. You can use google to find the manufacturer's website if you do not know it. In the support section download the drivers for your specific make and model of the device for your version of Windows.

Note: If the manufacturer only lists drivers for Windows XP and not for Windows Vista or Windows 7, that means the device is unsupported or incompatible with the unlisted operating systems.

nhasian

Distinguished
Apr 5, 2010
Please visit the manufacturer's website to download the drivers for your device. You can use google to find the manufacturer's website if you do not know it. In the support section download the drivers for your specific make and model of the device for your version of Windows.

Note: If the manufacturer only lists drivers for Windows XP and not for Windows Vista or Windows 7, that means the device is unsupported or incompatible with the unlisted operating systems.

Solution

geercom

Honorable
May 31, 2012
Hi,

The full software install including any needed drivers was there. I installed it, but now the scanning capability only works for images and does not work under the Director software that includes document imaging like it used to. The device I have is no longer supported so all I can do is install the software.

Any ideas from this point?