AirPods Pro 2 vs. Sony WF-1000XM4: Which noise-cancelling earbuds are better?

Sep 30, 2022
This article tries to favor Apple over Sony. The WF1000xm4 offers more than the APP2. Apple hasn't even thought to touch their codes, Sony supports LDAC. Apple offers AAC. The only thing the APP2 can beat Sony in is comfort. That's it.

Reactions: emton
Sep 30, 2022
The bias is so obvious they don't even try to hide. From the sound quality paragraph, it clearly shown the writer don't even own/used the Sony. The features like ear scanning, spacial audio have been implemented long ago by Sony. When the paragraph says the Sony is better at sound quality, the result gives Apple the win.

Tom's parent company is listed, not surprised every article is just another ad. Now i remember why I've left Tom's to other reviewers.

Oct 5, 2022
Obviously written by an iPhone user that is pretty much biased.. for example the price.. the Sonys are stated as being generally available for $50 less or more yet the category is a tie. Then as others have said the Sony buds case IS capable of wireless charging. Then the biggest thing that isn’t mentioned is that if using the AirPods with an android device nearly all of the features are unavailable. Btw if anyone thinks I’m an android fanboy, I’m typing this on my iPhone…