Al Gore Says New iPhones Are Coming in October

Status
Not open for further replies.

chumly

Distinguished
Nov 2, 2010
[citation][nom]adobejesus[/nom]This is old. a "Tech phone site" reported this several several days ago.[/citation]
And why didn't you share? We could have had this conversation days ago.

Azn Cracker

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
[citation][nom]thesnappyfingers[/nom]nice video of customer trying to purchase sold out i phones. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FL7yD-0pqZg[/citation]
lol i love this vid. Sadly, that is the typical apple customer.

vaughn2k

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2008
[citation][nom]arvink[/nom]iPhones caused global warming[/citation]
We'll it will be pretty hot next month, even if its October...

scrumworks

Distinguished
May 22, 2009
F**k the iPhone. Al Gore is ranting about global warming and s**t but His dear Apple is far from being environmental friendly:

http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/campaigns/toxics/electronics/

vinnywong

Distinguished
Jul 19, 2008
[citation][nom]chumly[/nom]Al Gore also perpetuates the myth of global warming.[/citation]
It is not a myth. The whole world is ware of it except US. I am sorry the US education system has failed you.

G

i just hope apple gets banned cause of the patent suit against it ATM. if it does then finally people can make tablets, and phones as they want to and now worry about patents over a load of BS.

apple patents the thin feature of the ipad 2... WTF, obviously everyone wants a thiner/smaller/lighter machine. you cant F**** patent it. and yes bring that judge inront of me, i will kick his teeth in and hope that one of them gets lodged in his brain, for allowing such a RETARDED(sorry but i cant find a better word to explain this patent without this post getting removed, hopefully) patent. i can just as well go and patent computer cases bigger then the maximum case at the moment.... but i wont be able to cause i don't think i will find somebody intellectually challenged and as corrupt as that.

please go look ay WHO approved most of apple patents, dont be shocked ^^.

Status
Not open for further replies.