Alcatel one touch idol 2 big problems.

Stanislaw Petkow

Estimable
Aug 16, 2015
Hello everybody! First of all thanks in advance for any help I may get!
Now let me explain the thing happening with this cheap s**t I bought some months ago.
First of all it was almost great for the money I paid, except it was kinda slow.So I found a way and started using apus which actually did helped.But a month ago or so it started freezing from time to time and I had no worries, but with time it started to happen more often, a week ago it was in a bootloop and I read over the net that the only way to fix it is hard reset because I am out of warrany (new screen) but after the hard reset it was freezing after a minute of work and I left it out for a week but now it wont even start or vibrate or smth.The only thing giving me hope is that when I put the phone on charger the small LED light starts to work.
I hope to find help here because I dont want to spend anymore money on it.And btw I tried the thing with removing the battery and putting it back.Thanks.

GeRgY

Admirable
Jan 17, 2015
Hello mate.
You did the most options for that problem. You said that the phone is some months old right? Use your guarantee and give that phone to service.
Good luck!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Android Smartphones 1
G Android Smartphones 1
K Android Smartphones 1
M Android Smartphones 2
J Android Smartphones 1
1 Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
S Android Smartphones 1
R Android Smartphones 1
F Android Smartphones 2