Alcatel Onetouch Watch Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

kush1345

Estimable
Jun 6, 2015
I actually like the fact the screen does not jump on until I choose. I may be in a meeting and do not want to have to look immediately. The heart rate monitor on my watch works properly every time I check as I also have an expensive blood pressure checking machine that verifies it. Also my watch can gently be brought up towards my face and does not a jerking wild swing as if I am spastic. It is possible the lady has an early version. Mine was just released and sent by FedEx overnight. I have been getting familiar with it and still have 30% battery after 2 days of constant playing with all the features. The interesting thing to me is the sleep monitor. I left my Alcatel smart phone on in case I deleted the sleep info last night. I had deep sleep of 3 hours 27 minutes with 4 hours of light sleep and I have no idea how that works. It must measure movment and heart rate to calculate in some way! I hope a total deep sleep is not death, LOL. I love this watch and it even does multitasking if you figure it out. It can do multiple jobs and control several things at the same time such as controlling music and camera at the same time. I am so impressed that I will only buy other versions soon to come just to own 1 of each! Thanks for the good report though. With all that walking, you should get at least an electric scooter. I use one to go to work & back here in Spring Hill Fl. Kush wechat: kushmann45

Status
Not open for further replies.