All my speakers wont play

Oskarmork

Prominent
Jun 13, 2017
Hi i have Denon AVR-1909 reciever and xtz speakers with two subs, 4 speakers and one center. But i cant Get all the speakers to work, only the two front speakers play and only one subwoofer is playing. How do i Get it all to work perfectly?

Solution
1. Did you do the speaker set up in the Denon receiver? You need to do that so the receiver knows what speakers you have, how far from you each one is, and what level to play them You will hear pink noise from each speaker so you know they are active. The sub level is set by ear with music and movies. The other channels are set to be the level at your seating position.
2. If you are playing a stereo source select a surround mode for stereo music, movie, or game in some cases.
3. If you are playing a 5.1 source set the receiver in auto mode for most sources. For stb or ova tuner set the receiver to Dolby. If you set the surround mode for those to auto most receivers will either do Dolby Digital or stereo rather than Dolby Digital or...
1. Did you do the speaker set up in the Denon receiver? You need to do that so the receiver knows what speakers you have, how far from you each one is, and what level to play them You will hear pink noise from each speaker so you know they are active. The sub level is set by ear with music and movies. The other channels are set to be the level at your seating position.
2. If you are playing a stereo source select a surround mode for stereo music, movie, or game in some cases.
3. If you are playing a 5.1 source set the receiver in auto mode for most sources. For stb or ova tuner set the receiver to Dolby. If you set the surround mode for those to auto most receivers will either do Dolby Digital or stereo rather than Dolby Digital or Dolby ProLogic.

Solution