All the Official Android 2.3 and Nexus S Videos

Status
Not open for further replies.

firebee1991

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2010
While I understand Google's motivation to go with GSM for this handset to maximize its potential market in the world, it would be nice if they made a CDMA version for the States. All the major GSM carriers here suck.

dan117

Distinguished
Jan 22, 2010
Cool, now port them to ALL the phones...
Mine still has 1.6 as the official version, I had to mod it for 2.2 (GO Cyanogenmod!).

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
I hope this will be compatible with my Galaxy S. Still haven't managed to update to 2.2 because of Samsung's rediculously awful Kies software.

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
If Samsung doesn't release Android 2.3 update for Galaxy S Vibrant in Canada, really, really soon, this will be my last phone from Samsung!

bsbsbsbs

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010
[citation][nom]bogcotton[/nom]I hope this will be compatible with my Galaxy S. Still haven't managed to update to 2.2 because of Samsung's rediculously awful Kies software.[/citation]

There are that many guides to fix the kies issues. You obviously haven't researched enough.

I'm glad I have a Galaxy S. It's not going out of date anytime soon. :D

bogcotton

Distinguished
Jun 7, 2009
[citation][nom]bsbsbsbs[/nom]There are that many guides to fix the kies issues. You obviously haven't researched enough.I'm glad I have a Galaxy S. It's not going out of date anytime soon.[/citation]

I have tried literally 12 different fixes, spent at least 6 hours reading through over 20 forums, I wont go through all the different fixes I tried.

Mine might actually be an issue with the phone rather than the software.

Status
Not open for further replies.