Am I being hacked?

lynx961

Honorable
Jan 25, 2013
Hello
Recently I’m getting notification e-mails to many of my e-mails that have bean accessed from another country or used as a fraud (Gmail, Yahoo, eBay)
I have 2 yahoo E-mails; I get a bulk message from one of my yahoo e-mails to the second one.
I get notification from eBay that someone is using my account for fraud and they reset my password.
I get email from Gmail and yahoo that someone accessed my emails from another country
I’m using Firefox and I’m saving my username and password of all my accounts on it so I get an easy access for them.
I’m using also windows 10 operating system, AVG Antivirus and I have my yahoo and Gmail on my android phone SIII mini.
Am I being hacked? is the problem from Firefox, Windows10, AVG or my android SIII mini or something else.
thanks

Solution

FireFox is not the problem.
Change all your passwords.
Reformatting the system is a last option.

USAFRet

Illustrious
I would seem that someone has discovered your email username and password(s).
Do you use the same at multiple sites?

Not necessarily you have been hacked, but possibly some service that you use has been compromised.
Or maybe one of your systems.

From a known secure system, change all of your passwords, now. Today.

lynx961

Honorable
Jan 25, 2013
Well i use the same password for most emails but those 3 emails have different passwords.
i changed the passwords but if the breach happened once maybe it will happen again.
I'm thinking of formatting my computer, change my antivirus and search for another browser than Firefox.

USAFRet

Illustrious

FireFox is not the problem.
Change all your passwords.
Reformatting the system is a last option.

Solution