Amazon Prime Changes

salmuina

Prominent
Dec 1, 2017
Amazon prime changes
I pay for Amazon Prime but now I have to pay to subscribe to Amazon video too?

Solution
Prime video is free to Prime members. Only the PREMIUM services on Prime video cost extra. Packages like Prime channels are not included with Prime video. HBO, Showtime, Starz and a whole bunch of premium movie titles all cost extra. This is how it's always been and is nothing new. There is still plenty of free content, original series and movies. Being a Prime member myself I can tell you for absolutely certain there is no "NOW I have to pay" going on that wasn't exactly the same when you signed up for Prime.
Prime video is free to Prime members. Only the PREMIUM services on Prime video cost extra. Packages like Prime channels are not included with Prime video. HBO, Showtime, Starz and a whole bunch of premium movie titles all cost extra. This is how it's always been and is nothing new. There is still plenty of free content, original series and movies. Being a Prime member myself I can tell you for absolutely certain there is no "NOW I have to pay" going on that wasn't exactly the same when you signed up for Prime.

Solution