AMD R7 M360 won't change when im starting games

OnyxMKD

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015
Hello guys! I bought a notebook with processor amd a6-6310 apu with amd radeon r4 and r7. But when im running my games, r7 wont start ( change from r4 ). Some solutions how can i fix that ?

Thanks!

BuSponge

Estimable
Feb 15, 2014
There should be a option in your driver where you can select high/low performance for applications. If you can find it and set the application to high performace, than it should use your r7 card.

OnyxMKD

Estimable
Dec 26, 2015

I have already done that, but I don't have some specially results. Its the same problem. I think that there is a problem with drivers, I tried to update them but its same all the time. I tried also to install the previous version and little bit older version of drivers, but same problem all the time. I looked for drivers on AMD support page, but I couldn't find some solution on about the problem. I'm using Windows 10. So if anyone had this problem and fixed, tell me. I'll appreciate that.

Thanx!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Focandit Laptop Tech Support 1
hubertkocur1337 Laptop Tech Support 2
P Laptop Tech Support 5
WHydoIdothis Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 3
A.A.Asraf Laptop Tech Support 2
K Laptop Tech Support 1
Tohka Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 0
sonubro31 Laptop Tech Support 0