Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in solving that issue.
- Start by doing a hard reset, remove the battery and AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then test weather if it will boot up normally or not.
- If that doesn't work try loading in Safe Mode. While the laptop is booting up repeatedly press on F8 until it shows Advanced Boot Options and select Safe Mode.
- Once in Safe Mode go to Device Manager and uninstall the AMD graphics driver then reboot your laptop.
- Once rebooted and you're able to load to the desktop screen, do a clean install of the graphics card driver.
- Here's the complete guide on how to do this. http/www.tomshardware.com/faq/id-2767677/clean-graphics-driver-install-windows.html
- If all these will not work the only solution would be to run a complete factory reset.