AMD Radeon HD 6750M vs NVIDIA GeForce GT 525M

Darkone696

Honorable
May 6, 2012
I have been looking at the ATI 6750 for days now cause I was curious about how well it would preform and so far I like how it will preform with games like Battle Field 3 ~which is a pretty high demanding game. Would be able to run it up to moded medium settings at soild frames with the card stock (depending on the rig as a whole of course). But I was mainly looking at the card for Starcraft 2 and the performance and it will run the game pretty smoothly at high at solid frame rates ~maybe maxed out if its over clocked if it wasn't over clocked it would probably have lag spikes in big battles~

But this is NOT from my own personal experience this is from my own research. Best part I think about the ATI 6750 is that its a great starter chip and well worth the buck and the bang its something you can expect from a middle class end graphics card and maybe just a bit more!

Darkone696

Honorable
May 6, 2012

~laptop~ -desktop- that is kind of compairing apples and oranges in a way or even better compairing a red apple with a green apple just a slightly different flavor such as if you put it in a desktop ^_^ granted both the laptop and desktop have same or equal specs me personal the desktop would out perform (do to ventilation and cooling would be way better which can cause a huge different)