I have a problem and I can not find answers anywhere , has improved my system to win 10 and driver for your video card , but after this performance fell very strongly to compare With the Razer cortex, I had a 80-120 fps in cs : go to settings now when even the medium run Razer cortex fps at minimum 40-70 are up to in other game and got the same issue
This has been always a problem with Windows 10 where FPS or decrease in performance with games due to some bugs. But please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help in resolving that issue.
- Uninstall the AMD graphics driver from Device Manager.
- Do the same in Programs and Features.
- Download and install the latest driver.
- Here's the link: http/support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Restart your PC and after the reboot set your games to play using AMD processor.
I did it all before but could not have any effect , uninstall and install new or rather the latest drivers but to no avail . earlier on win 8.1 i also had a few fps problem in CS but run Cortex, and this whole issue would disappear and the fps were at a very high level, now on Windows 10 even when I run Cortex or amd pro this does not help , even at minimum settings the fps is able to fall into value of 38-40 fps i dont have idea what i can do with this case