lori3

Estimable
Oct 18, 2015
Hello!

I recently bought a Lenovo G510 notebook whit:

--Intel Core i5 4210M @ 2.60GHz

--RAM: 4,00GB DDR3

--Intel HD Graphics 4600 (Lenovo)

--2048MB ATI AMD Radeon R5 M230 Series (Lenovo)

I installed all the drivers, from the added CD whitout any problems, but when i started GTA V, it ran very laggi.I know that the GTA V has big requirements, but at those settings it ran just too slowly.

So i searched on the internet and found out, that i should "swich" graphics from Intel to AMD. I did it but the game didn't start whit the AMD, it started a process but the screen didn't change at all, and after about 40 seconds the process stopped aswell, i tried just stopping the intel gpu driver from device manager too, but the gta started showing me that i don t have directx runtime installed. I tried the same thing whit many games and apps, but the same thing happened exept not all games showed the directx error.

I searched 3 days for it but i found nothing usefull, i w reinstalled the drivers about 6-7 times from the latest drivers got from the internet, none helped, but the last one shows me a screen when i try to start AMD catalyst, whit the message : You'r graphics card is not working properly or there is no driver --- something similar whit this.

Thanks for support !

Solution
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may resolve that issue.

- Uninstall the graphics card driver from Device Manager same goes in Programs and Feature anything related to NVIDIA.
- Download and install the latest driver from AMD support site.
- Here's the link: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Reboot the laptop and make sure that your AMD card is set to run GTA V then try running the game with it.

Hope this will help.
Hi,

Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may resolve that issue.

- Uninstall the graphics card driver from Device Manager same goes in Programs and Feature anything related to NVIDIA.
- Download and install the latest driver from AMD support site.
- Here's the link: http://support.amd.com/en-us/download
- Reboot the laptop and make sure that your AMD card is set to run GTA V then try running the game with it.

Hope this will help.

Solution