American Airlines First Class Gets Galaxy Tabs

Status
Not open for further replies.

pclee

Distinguished
Jan 24, 2011
Good move! I really like the Galaxy Pad and I think this would be great for passing time on an 8hr+ flight.

Most likely US based airlines will charge an arm and a leg for it while other countries allow passengers to use it for free.

Kaiser_25

Distinguished
Jul 9, 2009
maybe this is the lower middle class in me, but would be nice if they went to all seats (coach included), just another thing to separate the poor from the rich lol

alyon

Distinguished
Nov 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Kaiser_25[/nom]maybe this is the lower middle class in me, but would be nice if they went to all seats (coach included), just another thing to separate the poor from the rich lol[/citation]

Putting them in 20 seats is a little different than a few hundred seats. You get what you pay for in America and you earn as much as what the skills, knowledge, hard work and networking abilities allow. No reason to start class warfare.

macewrox

Distinguished
Apr 27, 2011
This is a terrible move. The Galaxy will be obsolete in like three years. I doubt they'll save that much money in newspapers over three years.

fir_ser

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
Nice move by AA hope other international airlines would implement it, and maybe in few years from now we will find tablets in the business and economy class.

joebob2000

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2006
[citation][nom]alyon[/nom]Putting them in 20 seats is a little different than a few hundred seats. You get what you pay for in America and you earn as much as what the networking abilities, networking abilities, networking abilities and networking abilities allow. No reason to start class warfare.[/citation]

ftfy... execs earning $5,000,000 a year sure can do the job of 100 of me... oh wait

Status
Not open for further replies.