Solved! AMP/Receiver for JBL ES90 and ES250 sub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solution
The subwoofer is self powered so you don't need an amp for that.
The tower speakers are 8 ohms and safe to use on any amplifier, integrated amp or receiver. They are fairly efficient so can be used with anything from 25-440 watts. More power doesn't sound better it just plays the speakers louder so the room size, music type, listening preferences, and budget all come into play.
If you need an AVR I would suggest Marantz or Denon. Since the speakers will play pretty loud with 50 watts even an entry level receiver will work.
The tower speakers are 8 ohms and safe to use on any amplifier, integrated amp or receiver. They are fairly efficient so can be used with anything from 25-440 watts. More power doesn't sound better it just plays the speakers louder so the room size, music type, listening preferences, and budget all come into play.
If you need an AVR I would suggest Marantz or Denon. Since the speakers will play pretty loud with 50 watts even an entry level receiver will work.

Reactions: santino773
Solution
Aug 22, 2019
Thank you. 🙏🏻

Status
Not open for further replies.