Analyst: Apple Has Hardware Fix for iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

pakardbell486dx2

Distinguished
Nov 7, 2008
aah finally, maybe now after they fix it I just may get one. Will be my second apple purchase since 2003 when i bought my 15 gig ipod, which still works well.

pojih

Distinguished
May 21, 2009
If such a redesign is true, then the question remains: what will happen to the millions of iPhone 4 already in the hands of U.S. customers?

Easy, they ante up and buy another one.

If they were dumb enough to buy the first one, they'll buy a second.

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
"what will happen to the millions of iPhone 4 already in the hands of U.S. customers?"

DUH!!!!

they'll have to pay for it like the saps they are!

probably at around $49.99 to $99.99 with FREE SHIPPING!!!

and those idiots will GLADLY pay for it too....

since when did Apple provided anything free?

from what I remember, early adapters always get shafted like $20 "update" for enabling bluetooth, cut-n-paste, notepad, ect ect ect...

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
the best and only thing Apple can do is offer Free in-store servicing to fix the phone (hopefully a simple task) at both Apple stores and AT&T.

though, tbh, they should just send anyone who has an effected phone, a replacement. so what? it will cost like a billion dollars? who cares, thats a small one off hit, money isn't important to apple, THE CONTINUING SUPPLY OF IT IS!

and imagine how much a response like that would just DOMINATE on a PR level, and THATS what really matters to them.

webbwbb

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
[citation][nom]in0va3[/nom]Aww Hell No! I'm one of those that got the first iPhones. Jobs, you better not disappoint me tomorrow!!![/citation]

Haha! That just made my day. Thumbs up for a good laugh :)

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
[citation][nom]in0va3[/nom]Aww Hell No! I'm one of those that got the first iPhones. Jobs, you better not disappoint me tomorrow!!![/citation]

It's alright, we've all learnt things the hard way. I learnt that you should always check the voltage selection switch on your PSU before you run power through it...

mevensen

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2006
Sad thing is I was posting the antenna problem story to some of my friends in iPhone lines, and they stayed in line and still bought the phone.

rohitbaran

Distinguished
Mar 21, 2010
Yeah, they will simply fuse a rubber padding around the antenna so that one doesn't have to apply it separately. Breakthrough hardware solution. Typical apple! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS