And why should I invite you onto my Facebook page I am a private person we need to do is answer my question I will not reveal

leonardo0455829789

Prominent
Dec 18, 2017
If you cannot give me a straight answer for the question then do not bother I’ll try and find it from somewhere else I do not want to share my Facebook account with you all I want is a direct answer and since you cannot give me this direct answer I will let the world know not to use your site any site that pisses me off and makes me go around in circles I will notify the world in how it works since you cannot give me a straight answer and that you wanted me to invite you onto my Facebook account I will send this app worldwide stating that the not there to help you But to get onto your Facebook account and do it that way then knowing all your friends I do not want you to know my friend I just want you to give me a direct answer in how to take the block off my iPhone and since you cannot do that I am forced to send a message worldwide not usual website

leonardo0455829789

Prominent
Dec 18, 2017
For the fifth time now I would like to know how to unblock my iPhone I wish to dial a number but a stupid digital voice keeps answering what I need and what number I need to say I do not want this but it still keeps coming up I do not know what happened when I open my phone this morning and found out I cannot dial in numbers

I think you may be confused about how this site works. You said "for the fifth time" but you only have two questions posted and one of them is something confusing about Facebook. Are you talking about signing up where you can link the sign-on to your Facebook account?

If you are having issues making calls, contact your service provider, nothing any internet forum can help you with there, service issues go to your provider.