Android 3.0 ''Gingerbread'' Due in Q4 of This Year

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

that's nice but why is it that phones that can support the newer versions aren't getting them ~_~

brendano257

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2008
[citation][nom]shandi235[/nom]that's nice but why is it that phones that can support the newer versions aren't getting them ~_~[/citation]

Companies must release their own version so that it supports all of the given hardware for each phone, this is a downside to the wide Android phone market, but a phone like the Nexus One can take updates as soon as they are out.

G

the iphone will be even more obsolete when this os comes out than it is now.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]papasmurf[/nom]meanwhile the touchpro2 which shipped with winmo 6.5 is running android 2.1 Kernel hacking is fun[/citation]
Meanwhile, I think a crackhead is knocking on my door.
Guess they want some 'gingerbread'...

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
[citation][nom]dannyaa[/nom]Google = awesome[/citation]
If Google could create a Android app that scared crackheads out of my neighbourhood, they'd be epic.

Clintonio

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2008
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]If Google could create a Android app that scared crackheads out of my neighbourhood, they'd be epic.[/citation]
No one cares about your crackheads.

segio526

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
[citation][nom]anamaniac[/nom]If Google could create a Android app that scared crackheads out of my neighbourhood, they'd be epic.[/citation]
I'm sure there's an app that mimics police sirens and chatter. Hook your android phone up to some loud speakers and drive up and down the street!

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
[citation][nom]Smochina[/nom]When will google get it trough their thick heads? JAVA is not the answer.[/citation]
And the answer is....?

gm0n3y

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2006
I had to look up Froyo to find out what it actually is. The best answer I could come up with was 'Frozen Yogurt' (which I've always referred to as 'Frogurt'). How is that a baked good?

Status
Not open for further replies.