Android tablets versus smart phones , which is better in your opinion ?and what improvements can they make ??

df251122

Great
Jun 23, 2018
But the new ones have sim cards in them and what is the difference between a large screen mobile phone and a small thin tablet ?
Skype looks a whole lot better for instance on a bigger screen .?

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Understood, but if you look at sales, particularly for Android tablets, you'll see they are in decline.

Still, there are those that really like the "phablet" (tablet-like phone or phone-like tablet) design so there will be a market for these devices for some time to come.

Really a matter of taste. However, tastes/preferences/tech can change a lot in 10 years.

Try carrying a tablet with you everywhere. It is all about device size.

df251122

Great
Jun 23, 2018

That's true, the best mobile i ever had was a tiny samsung galaxy mini ,it lasted 4 years and is still working fine , but is obseleted now with the 4 g introduction in Australia. For sure the innovation in mobiles is trully outstanding without no doubt , 10 years ago if i said mobiles will have 8 GB ram with 500 GB HD ,everyone would have said that's not possible.
But they have , the notebook/ tablet i think soon will be a sort of universal hot spot for your home or work , like a control panel , with basic functions with Good HD , graghics , e mail , mobile calls and bigger screen Skype calls as well , imagine a tablet with 32 GB ram ,10 terrabyte HD , 10.1 " screen , you would take it everywhere , you can comfortably carry a 10.1" tablet ,8 mm thin easily in a trench coat pocket ( i do myself ), no protective cover just a shatter proof 0.2 mm glass protector permanently attached.
Very good all rounder even if it has only 2 GB ram, i just love it , couldn't use a moible ever again completely sold on the Tablet concept , im 6" 2' so the 10.1 screen is perfect only weighs 0.5 KG and never gets hot or crashes, just love it.

Cheers Dave.