androind tab not charging

serhats

Estimable
Aug 8, 2015
Guys my tab has not been charging lately it shows the charging battery sign for about 2 seconds then shuts repeats the process plz help me out wht do I do

Solution
Please provide a few more details. What brand is it? How old is it? Have you checked to see if the cable is defective (i.e. you plug it in, but as soon as you let go, it stops because the cable is damaged (even if there is no damage appearing on the outside). Have you tried different chargers? Have you tried holding the plug in place?

Justme2

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013
Please provide a few more details. What brand is it? How old is it? Have you checked to see if the cable is defective (i.e. you plug it in, but as soon as you let go, it stops because the cable is damaged (even if there is no damage appearing on the outside). Have you tried different chargers? Have you tried holding the plug in place?

Solution

Justme2

Honorable
Jul 10, 2013
Ok, is the cable physically connected to the charger or does it plug in? If it plugs in, just replace the cable. Do you know if the Samsung power connector is a micro or mini USB connector? Or something unique to that model (I am guessing USB, but not sure.)

If the cable is hard wired and can't be replaced but the unit uses either micro or mini usb, then any such charger that has the same type of cable will work. You may want to check the output of your current charger (it's usually on the charger in small print) and use something about as powerful, but the chargers generally are interchangeable.