Solved! Annoying super hidden virus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 13, 2018
I downloaded and installed a game from a torrent. It was safe except the fact that I am just randomly working on my computer and this system message come up "Which application would you like to use to open this kinda file. It lists my browser in the list and if I click any one of these, it takes me to a random ad site. I uninstalled that game but didnt remove the virus. Antivirus does not detect it. Please help me.

Solution
Your best and simplest solution would probably be to backup any important files and wipe the OS. Starting fresh is likely going to be a much easier feat than anything else, and in the future I would recommend avoiding stealing games for this exact reason, as well as the fact that it violates forum rules.

Gam3r01

Honorable
Jan 12, 2013
Your best and simplest solution would probably be to backup any important files and wipe the OS. Starting fresh is likely going to be a much easier feat than anything else, and in the future I would recommend avoiding stealing games for this exact reason, as well as the fact that it violates forum rules.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.