Anonymous Declares Sept 24 as "Day of Vengence"

Status
Not open for further replies.

weaselsmasher

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2011
This should be funny... assuming it actually happens and anyone notices. Heads gonna be busted, and nobody is going to do anything but cheer. That's what happens when you attack ordinary people and enable identity theft and credit card fraud.

Anonymous talks big, but cops have guns and jails and courts and laws. Let's see if these tough-talking script kiddies have the balls to risk real consequences. Let's see if they'll bleed for their "principles". Personally, I think that they'll crumble the instant the cops hit the bullhorns, and not a one of them will have the spine to physically stand up to "the man".

There may well be the need for real revolutionaries, but Anonymous ain't it. They're children playing with fire, who think this is a game. Revolution requires REAL sacrifice, but to date I've seen absolutely nothing from Anonymous to indicate they're anything other than graffiti-taggers and credit card thieves who attack ordinary people. Here's a BART rider's email and address, that'll strike a blow (somehow) against social injustice!

Pathetic.

freetheweed

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2011
why do people take movies so seriously? i just watched little mermaid 2, but i'm not gonna start chillin' with lobsters and narrowing my eyes whenever i see an octopus.

reggieray

Distinguished
Nov 4, 2010
"but we believe that everyone has a right to protest anonymously using bandanas, masks - etc."
They do have a point when you think of SWAT teams that invade a home are covered with black masks.

kriswitak

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
Waiting for the fail. The 24th is a Saturday. Oooooh scary protest on a weekend. Not even a normal workday = less impact. Noobs.

G

As long as a lot of Antisec members get caught, prosecuted and sent to prison, it's a good thing.

kinggraves

Distinguished
May 14, 2010
[citation][nom]weaselsmasher[/nom]This should be funny... assuming it actually happens and anyone notices. Heads gonna be busted, and nobody is going to do anything but cheer. That's what happens when you attack ordinary people and enable identity theft and credit card fraud.Anonymous talks big, but cops have guns and jails and courts and laws. Let's see if these tough-talking script kiddies have the balls to risk real consequences. Let's see if they'll bleed for their "principles". Personally, I think that they'll crumble the instant the cops hit the bullhorns, and not a one of them will have the spine to physically stand up to "the man". There may well be the need for real revolutionaries, but Anonymous ain't it. They're children playing with fire, who think this is a game. Revolution requires REAL sacrifice, but to date I've seen absolutely nothing from Anonymous to indicate they're anything other than graffiti-taggers and credit card thieves who attack ordinary people. Here's a BART rider's email and address, that'll strike a blow (somehow) against social injustice!Pathetic.[/citation]

What's going to be funny is when it's your turn to have your rights taken away and no one will stand up with you because the government has passively tamed the masses. You might want to read the story, they're already being arrested and beaten for their cause. And attacking ordinary people, really? Are you kids still crying because you couldn't play Playstation for a month? No one in Anon ever admitted to any credit card fraud, and this is a group of people that loves to admit to crimes. They didn't really enable anything either, considering any hacker that could take credit card information could easily set up a DDoS. So I can only imagine you're upset you had to go play outside awhile.

Cops have guns, but they don't have courts and jails and laws. All those things belong to the people. Oddly enough, you may be surprised to learn that the cops also belong to the people. Those government services are paid for with tax dollars and wouldn't exist without the people paying them. Their job is to protect and serve, not enforce 100 year old laws for Wall Street. It's a shame the US seems to have forgotten that.

There is a need for real revolutionaries, but it doesn't do any good when the majority doesn't even have a clue what's going on in the world around them. Anon may not be it, but neither are you, so enjoy standing on your soapbox in a comments section until the US convinces it's citizens that government censoring the internet is necessary to protect them, just like the Patriot Act was necessary to prevent terrorism. I mean, no more of your buildings fell over right? It must be working.

[citation][nom]freetheweed[/nom]why do people take movies so seriously? i just watched little mermaid 2, but i'm not gonna start chillin' with lobsters and narrowing my eyes whenever i see an octopus.[/citation]

Guy Fawkes was an actual person who made a significant real world difference, not a Disney character. That's why there's a holiday named after him, and not a holiday named after Ariel.

TheWhiteRose000

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2010
I hope they succeed I hope they bring this nation down to it's knee's.

In New York they arrest you for speaking your mind, and speaking out.
In Georgia they kill you without proof, they beat you attack you and put you in critical condition, even the United Nations called out for Troy Davis who was murdered by the state of Georgia last night as being stated this is a huge lack of human rights!

We are a country that has no freedom of speech.
We are a country that has no Value of Human life.
We are a country ruled by people who think of us as pawn's who had to use a 166 year old law cause they are afraid of us.

Anonymous has hacked the US government database, now they will hack wall street, let this nation fall to the ground I say.

For whom does the law protect, for whom does the government protect, nay it protects no one.
Instead it destroys us.

I ask you now, what freedom do we have when they arrest you for even speaking your mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7M186KXT3jE

Research Troy Davis, who was willing to become a Martyr for human rights activists everywhere and died doing so, who among you has the right to take the life of another, I Do not say I have the right to kill your mothers, your brothers, your sisters, your friends, yet the Governments says they do, and even with 7 witness's of 9 retracting there statements, and no DNA proof the Government sentenced Troy Davis to death.

The Day of Vengeance is not only for #OccupyWallStreet, but also for all the injustice's we are facing now in this world!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS