Anonymous Threatens Attack on Facebook for January 28

Status
Not open for further replies.

whimseh

Distinguished
Sep 21, 2011
So after releasing our personal information and doing so many idiotic things they want US to help THEM? HAH. No. Get out of your parent's basement!

RySean

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2009
Umm... I don't know why people keep saying that they threatened to do it in November. Anonymous publicly stated well before November that they were not making those statements, and outed the person who was making the false statements, going so far as to providing his address in addition to his full name. It was all over the news, I'm surprised to see people still think that Anonymous actually intended to attack FB in November.

amabhy

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]and you know this how? are you one of there script kiddies[/citation]

Read their twitter feed, dumbass!

V8VENOM

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Ya know Tom's (BestOfMedia), it would be beneficial for you folks to just bill Anonymous for a advertising space on your web site ... rather than endless "articles" ... make sure their advertising spot triggers a DDoS attack from the client PC that clicked on the ad ... that way the dummies who show any interest in Anonymous will be shut down by their ISP. Now that would be cool.

kewlmunky

Distinguished
Dec 27, 2011
I call fake. They wouldn't publicly show their entire plan like this. They outsmart our government on quite a few occasions do you really think they would be this stupid?

Trueno07

Distinguished
Apr 15, 2009
[citation][nom]whimseh[/nom]So after releasing our personal information and doing so many idiotic things they want US to help THEM? HAH. No. Get out of your parent's basement![/citation]

I completely agree, they aren't any better than facebook.

amabhy

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]sorry i don't support groups of kids in any way like that unlike some people[/citation]

So you think that if you read their twitter feed and inform yourself of what's actually going on, that is somehow supporting them? Pull your head out of your ass, newb! Also learn some proper grammar- it might help you get a job.

pharoahhalfdead

Distinguished
Nov 30, 2010
LOSERS!!! If they don't like it, don't use it. Nobody is forcing them to use facebook.

Anonymous has a cult like mentality. "Let me tell you what is right. Let me tell you how to think. Let me tell you what to believe."

Wow, they really have people performing and eating out of their hands like some dancing monkeys. anonymous says, "Do you want a treat? Download this software and we'll run it all at the same time, and if you do it just right, you might even get something special. I hope our dancing monkeys like dog biscuits? Which one of you is gonna be a good monkey and download it first?"

waethorn

Distinguished
Sep 29, 2009
[citation][nom]RySean[/nom]Umm... I don't know why people keep saying that they threatened to do it in November. Anonymous publicly stated well before November that they were not making those statements, and outed the person who was making the false statements, going so far as to providing his address in addition to his full name. It was all over the news, I'm surprised to see people still think that Anonymous actually intended to attack FB in November.[/citation]

Who is "they"? Anonymous is supposed to be autonomous. Anybody claiming to be from Anonymous can be.

In any case, these fakers are just a bunch of douchebags, and they set a bad example. If you want to talk about fearmongering over copyright, how about this: these jokers advocate that everything should be public and no copyrights or intellectual property have any merit. Ok, so that means that cloud computing is out of the question since you can't post your vacation photos online with your kids because some asshole could just steal your login and sell it without your consent or whatever the hell they want because they don't see any problem with that (they have never seen any problem with stealing and publicly posting peoples logins and passwords and/or personal info before, including credit card info). Is this any better than SOPA? I'd argue that no, it isn't, since any beautiful being with a bit of hacking ability can steal your documents or whatever and use it either against you or for their own gain without any moral regard. This is the view of the Pirate Party in Sweden, just FYI. They see theft of any kind a victimless crime. Pictures of your kids: gone. Your doctorate thesis: so long. This is what they advocate. Sorry, but the world doesn't operate that way, and never should.

captaincharisma

Distinguished
[citation][nom]amabhy[/nom]So you think that if you read their twitter feed and inform yourself of what's actually going on, that is somehow supporting them? Pull your head out of your ass, newb! Also learn some proper grammar- it might help you get a job.[/citation]

LMAO i guess someone doesn't know how twitter works do they? but i guess you don't have much time to figure it out because you are stuck working that low paying job at burger king. also nice FAIL on trying to be the grammar police. it must make you feel good when you can't think of anything else to bash someone with when you are so dim-whited

amabhy

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]captaincharisma[/nom]LMAO i guess someone doesn't know how twitter works do they? but i guess you don't have much time to figure it out because you are stuck working that low paying job at burger king. also nice FAIL on trying to be the grammar police. it must make you feel good when you can't think of anything else to bash someone with when you are so dim-whited[/citation]

I like how you tried to get your grammar act together but once again misspelled witted... I guess once a retard always a retard. I take that back about going to school... no amount of schooling will rehabilitate your sad little pea-sized brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.