Any audio dubbing or amplifying software

xxxhomie21

Estimable
Dec 9, 2015
Hey there i'm amature to video editing but somehow used sony vegas to edit my videos
But now its time for voice dubbing and i've also bought a mic for it
But I don't know anything of dubbing the audio in pc, I don't know if vegas can do or not
even which software is used audio dubbing
plz tell guyz which software is greatly used for dubbing

and when I used my mic the sound comes very low and full of eco and noise
so I need to amplify it too
By the way the purpose of dubbing is for Youtube purpose

plz help thankzz!!

Solution
Look at it this way:

You know nothing about audio dubbing/amplifying software. Full disclosure - neither do I......

However, what I would do is experiment as best I can with hardware, software, and associated configurations.

Work it out as best I could and then, when faced with a specific problem, seek a solution accordingly.

Point being that help is available but you need to work at it all yourself a bit. Both to learn and to understand what is involved.

Then help offered for a specific problem will likely be more beneficial to all involved.

No intention to be harsh or flippant. But trying and seeing what you can do on your own is really a better start on things.
Look at it this way:

You know nothing about audio dubbing/amplifying software. Full disclosure - neither do I......

However, what I would do is experiment as best I can with hardware, software, and associated configurations.

Work it out as best I could and then, when faced with a specific problem, seek a solution accordingly.

Point being that help is available but you need to work at it all yourself a bit. Both to learn and to understand what is involved.

Then help offered for a specific problem will likely be more beneficial to all involved.

No intention to be harsh or flippant. But trying and seeing what you can do on your own is really a better start on things.

Solution