Any program that has these: auto-save screenshot and copy to clipboard; record region.

iamDevlin

Estimable
Jun 3, 2015
I currently have 3 separate programs. All can be reached/used by just hotkeys. No opening of any program.
1. The first one captures a region of the screen and saves it somewhere. (FastStone)
2. The second one captures a region of the screen BUT just copies it to clipboard. (Built in Screen Capture of Garena Messenger)
3. I use the Windows 10 Recording program for recording videos but it's not a region type of recording.

Now the FastStone has both auto-save and copy to clipboard BUT they cannot be separated. I have to turn them both on if I want to do numbers 1 and 2. And this is really bad since if I just want to copy it to clipboard it also saves a copy in the folder.

I stumbled upon TinyTake but it is a hassle. First, take a screen shot. A window will appear containing the screenshot and I have the choice to save it or just copy it to clipboard, which is pretty lengthy in steps. It has a rectangular region recording though.

I would like to ask if there is any program that can do the 3 steps with the use of only hotkeys. Like the following:
WinKey + Alt + S = Screenshot and Auto-Save
WinKey + Alt + C = Screenshot and Copy to Clipboard
WinKey + Alt + R = Rectangular Region Recording

I'm actually still looking for some possible apps but I might as well ask here in case some have an idea about an app like this.