Any suggestions for a device to bring to a new high school that's a "bring your own device" school?

answer_me_plz

Estimable
Apr 1, 2015
So a new high school near me is being built and I'm going to it once I'm in the tenth grade (I'm in seventh grade). And the school is a "bring your own device" school and I need suggestions for a device to buy that's in the $200-$350 range. Maybe a device that has a detachable keyboard, with no screen keyboard since those are very difficult for me to use, and something that can last more than a whole school day (a school day is about 6 hours). Any suggestions? And please with you comment tell me where I might be able to find the device. Thanks!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Android Tablets 1
Meadow36 Android Tablets 3
RagingNuns Android Tablets 3
Willmarie Android Tablets 1
B Android Tablets 1
H Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 19
S Android Tablets 1
I Android Tablets 1
J Android Tablets 1
D Android Tablets 1
T Android Tablets 2
R Android Tablets 1
M Android Tablets 1
K Android Tablets 1
E Android Tablets 1
S Android Tablets 2
S Android Tablets 1
G Android Tablets 1
L Android Tablets 1
Similar threads
Solved! Android Chrome Suggested Sites
Question I have an Android tablet sm-t350. I'm looking for the best app to align my device with the sky.
Solved! Samsung Devices Can't See Specific WiFi Network
Question This device was reset. To continue, sign in wit a Google Account that was previously synced on this device. I forget it nd i lost the simcard
I have tried all your suggestions to no avail. Still won't boot
Solved! My galaxy tab A 6 crashed with a and now is not working??? What should I do ??
no device for apt on words with friends
My Galaxy Tab A6 charges but the battery percentage is stuck at 27% - Any suggestions?
Verizon 4G LTE Tab 4 problems suggestions?
How many Vision my RCA tablet won't turn on or charge and I've tried the suggestions up top
cosmickelly I have a PRO 12 tablet w magnalink keyboard. Two days old. Keyboard and touch pad not functioning. Any suggestions
It won't turn on but keeps coming up alba android but it's not charging and turning on can u help with ant suggestions on what
Rca voyager ll launcher 3 error and wont factory reset .. Any suggestions?
Pressing power and volume up does not bring up the logo. Any other suggestions.
My Asus memo pad 7 LTE has a block with 4 colors on the screen. Will not do anything else. Any suggestions?
My tablet used to rotate now it won't.. I have the slate 8" tablet and I could really use some suggestions..
Tablet suggestions please
Need suggestions for single purpose ultra cheap tablet
Suggestions for a 10" tablet?
Windows 8 Tablet suggestions

ASK THE COMMUNITY