any tablet where I can play original guild wars

amaravos

Estimable
Sep 13, 2014
I am looking for a tablet where I can play original guild wars.l believe its now considered legendary game. I have purchased tablets only to return them even after asking this specific question and being told of course.

I am lost l miss it l had a small alienware that I purchased years ago when laptop mini version came out. I paid a hefty price for it 3k back then. Broke it flatened out sides broke of course warranty lapsed.
I wouldn't even buying something new but l am so confused laptop vs all in one. I aldo don't wish to spend 3k again especially dince it was a 13inch screen. Actually I wouldn't mind buying something that small if l could connect to a larger screen.
l have back issues and can't sit for long periods of time so l recline or lie down. Idont mind buying accesories mice keyboards to make it easier to use.
But l hear and read that some now come with reduced ports.
l don't play many games and invested heavily in guild wars and enjoyed being able to play with heroes on my own so l wouldn't have to let others down. I tire easily sometimes and fall asleep yay meds (laugj of irony)
So please if any one can help with a tablet preferably or lappy vs all in one.
I would be eternally gratefull.
Thank you ahead of time
Amar
Plus what I pay for iternet service on my phone it doesnt pick up my network well at home so paying for lots of gb.
Other computers have no problem.
I could decrease my plan and pay for something nice lol

Please excuse me if I used the lower case l instead of capital I ergj tiny keyboard

Solution
gaming laptops got no issues with GW. As for tablets,you need really high end one and turn down graphics to low if you want a playable performance.

crag

Estimable
Sep 12, 2014
gaming laptops got no issues with GW. As for tablets,you need really high end one and turn down graphics to low if you want a playable performance.

Solution

amaravos

Estimable
Sep 13, 2014
Me again I finally found the post prior to my alien ware I had a dell xps m2010 from 2009 with a 20 inch screen but I couldnt carry it myself was to heavy loved it thats why o got the alienware.
I have heard that the surface pro 4 places legendary games. I just want a cumputer that will break as my alienware. Plus the newones arenot touch screen and running older windows. Plus broke to easily. I just want a laptop where I can play origunal guild wars and try to be as light as can be.
Thanks again amar

You can play guild wars on a new model surface pro with no issues. Any newer laptop with a mid-range CPU can play Guild Wars 1. AMD A10 CPU is good for pretty cheap, there are system in the $500-600 range with it. I think even a system with integrated graphics and an Intel i5 can run that game, don't even need a specific gaming card.

amaravos

Estimable
Sep 13, 2014

Thank you so very much
amar