App to analyze and find problems system wide?

piercedfreak

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013
My laptop has start to act up, games, start getting choppy, youtube videos are dropping frames, and just system wide performance is way down. Now it is a older laptop, Dell Latitude e6510, with 8 gig of ram, samsung evo 840 250gig ssd. I was wondering if there are any applications that can diagnose my laptop, and try to find the problems, whether it be hardware or software failing.

Have you tried deleting old temp files and/or clearing temporary Internet files? If not you can start there and try CCleaner by Piriform. Do not use the Registry Cleaner portion of CCleaner. Though it might be good you should just let it be. Also check to see if there are any restore points you can delete. You might want to give this page on Managing System restore a look. You can use CTRL+ALT+DEL to get to task manager and see what, if anything, is using the most RAM or is the most CPU intensive.

piercedfreak

Honorable
Mar 27, 2013

Yes, I have deleted old temp files, and even ran CCLeaner. I have made sure all drivers, and windows was up to date also.