Apple Blocking Off October Vacations for Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.

phishy714

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
***BREAKING NEWS***

Apple has reportedly stopped their employees from eating jelly donuts in their perspective break rooms. This is reportedly to promote well being within the company so that they may live longer and continue buying subpar, overpriced electronics that get replaced every 8 months. Apple has also talked with many Chineese manufacturers to make more of those electronic ab-crunchers at china standards that will be required to be worn by all employees. No contracts have come from this, but there will most likely be a pattent suit.

***BREAKING NEWS***

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
There's no reason to be so bitter about articles like this about Apple, it is possible that the new iPhone will be something cool and revolutionary, no matter how unlikely that may seem to you. But you have to allow the curiosity of your inner geek to outweigh your hatred for Apple. Otherwise you just come across as disgruntled and negative. Don't jump to conclusions about it until you've actually seen what it can (or can't) do.

G

So when is apple going to release something "new"

repackaging the same old shit with a few tweaks shouldn't illicit any excitement at this point. I understand the fanatics being excited for the first 3 ifones, but this is getting ridiculous.

house70

Distinguished
Apr 21, 2010
Tom's needs to send Gruener there, he'll be in his element. I can anticipate his next title:
"Opinion: Is iphone 5 the last phone you'll ever need?"

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
[citation][nom]Phishy714[/nom]***BREAKING NEWS***Apple has reportedly stopped their employees from eating jelly donuts in their perspective break rooms. This is reportedly to promote well being within the company so that they may live longer and continue buying subpar, overpriced electronics that get replaced every 8 months. Apple has also talked with many Chineese manufacturers to make more of those electronic ab-crunchers at china standards that will be required to be worn by all employees. No contracts have come from this, but there will most likely be a pattent suit.***BREAKING NEWS***[/citation]

Its true that there are a handful of premium phones made by other companies and the iPhone is probably now in the lower range of that pack, but it is definitely not subpar. To me subpar equals any Android phone with less then a 1Ghz processor. My Nexus S has had many nice changes that are way better than the G1 but only marginally better than my Nexes One. But I see alot of crappy Android phones walking around.

dark_lord69

Distinguished
Jun 6, 2006
iphone, iPhone, OOOHHH IPHONE, OHHH MY GOD I LOVE YOU IPHONE!!!
OOOOHYHH MMYYY GOOOOSH I'M CUMMING!!!
That's about how exicted the people here at tom's are about the iPhone 5.

Personally I'm about this excited:
get over it, it's a f**king phone

santfu

Distinguished
Mar 13, 2010
I am interested in seeing what the iPhone 5 will be, the 4 was only a small evolution over the 3gs. If i was to make a guess the 5 will again be a small upgrade on the 4 and won't be revolutionary, it will, however, be sold as revolutionary. The apple sheeple will of course go mad, as if their whole life has been a waste until this point, (that is until next october)

Mikez

Distinguished
Oct 6, 2009
[citation][nom]santfu[/nom]I am interested in seeing what the iPhone 5 will be, the 4 was only a small evolution over the 3gs. If i was to make a guess the 5 will again be a small upgrade on the 4 and won't be revolutionary, it will, however, be sold as revolutionary. The apple sheeple will of course go mad, as if their whole life has been a waste until this point, (that is until next october)[/citation]
Actually, the new iPhone 5 will have a larger screen and faster processor. The fact that everyone just thinks that this is a 4s, is sadly mistaken.

phishy714

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
Actually, the new iPhone 5 will have a larger screen and faster processor. The fact that everyone just thinks that this is a 4s, is sadly mistaken.

and the next phone will have a larger screen!
and the next phone released 6 months later will have a larger screen!
and the next phone released 6 months later will have a larger screen!
and HOLYFREAKINGCRAP the next phone, (iphone9 for those of you who have lost track) will have... you guessed it.. a larger screen!! and omg! a tri-core processor because it needs it with all those little apps going on!

stryk55

Distinguished
Apr 6, 2009
I've created a program for good news stories.

10 Display "Will story impact people's decisions or daily lives in any meaningful or significant way?"
20 Prompt Y or N
30 If Y Then Print Story
40 If N Then Go To 50
50 Find More Interesting News Stories Instead of Meaningless Information!!!

Goldengoose

Distinguished
Jul 12, 2011
[citation][nom]burnley14[/nom]There's no reason to be so bitter about articles like this about Apple, it is possible that the new iPhone will be something cool and revolutionary, no matter how unlikely that may seem to you. But you have to allow the curiosity of your inner geek to outweigh your hatred for Apple. Otherwise you just come across as disgruntled and negative. Don't jump to conclusions about it until you've actually seen what it can (or can't) do.[/citation]
I love it how people have unknowingly supported this guys point when down rating his comment.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]dark_lord69[/nom]iphone, iPhone, OOOHHH IPHONE, OHHH MY GOD I LOVE YOU IPHONE!!!OOOOHYHH MMYYY GOOOOSH I'M CUMMING!!!...That's about how exicted the people here at tom's are about the iPhone 5.Personally I'm about this excited:get over it, it's a f**king phone[/citation]
What other tom's site are you confusing with this one? The Apple haters outnumber the Apple fanboys by at least 10 to 1 here..

cookoy

Distinguished
Aug 3, 2009
well since rumors are getting more news coverage these days, how about this one: Jobs is returning to formally say his farewell to each and every one of the employees.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS