Apple Buying Beats: What It Means For You

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011
so when one crapware company buys another crapware company has to mean something to me ?

Except Apple created the finger touch smartphone and tablet space. Plus produce a functioning App store for mobile platforms while every single attempt was a complete joke. In addition to making ultrabooks now becoming more of a standard.

So you may hate on them, or think they produce crap. But all the companies you buy YOUR products from just replicated Apple products after Apple made a viable market.

P.S.: don't confuse first to market with creating a viable market, if you don't know the difference, understand economics and business first.

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
so what this means is beats is in the future you will need an apple product to plug in your beats audio headphones because apple will make a special plug on the headphones that's only exclusive to apple devices. lol

SamsChoice

Estimable
May 28, 2014
so when one crapware company buys another crapware company has to mean something to me ?

Except Apple created the finger touch smartphone and tablet space. Plus produce a functioning App store for mobile platforms while every single attempt was a complete joke. In addition to making ultrabooks now becoming more of a standard.

So you may hate on them, or think they produce crap. But all the companies you buy YOUR products from just replicated Apple products after Apple made a viable market.

P.S.: don't confuse first to market with creating a viable market, if you don't know the difference, understand economics and business first.

everything apple makes is either stolen, copied or bought from other companies. APPLE INVENTED SQUAT! YOU OUT YOURSELF AS TECH ILLITERATE!

infernocy

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2010

apple never created anything . The first tablet was created by microsoft in 1995 , long long time ago .. i hate the fact that people pay way more for an apple laptop for the name when they can buy the same laptop 1/3 of the price and just install the apple operating system on the laptop .....

Vlad Rose

Estimable
Apr 7, 2014
Doesn't surprise me that Apple bought Beats. My life loves her iPhone and iPad and loves Beats headphones: strictly because they look neat. Both brands are definitely overpriced for the quality. Personally, I'll stick with Android and Sennheiser headphones.

wemakeourfuture

Distinguished
Dec 20, 2011

apple never created anything . The first tablet was created by microsoft in 1995 , long long time ago .. i hate the fact that people pay way more for an apple laptop for the name when they can buy the same laptop 1/3 of the price and just install the apple operating system on the laptop .....

1. You can't just install OS X on any laptop, wow can't believe you actually think this is true

2. Macs actually aren't over prices. When you compare similarly spec'd machines there's not much of a difference. Do not compare your average run of the mill PC with 5400 RPM HD to a Mac that has Flash memory with speeds of 1GBs (2X of SATA II SSDs). Price is very comparable. In face to even have a competitor for the Air 11/13 it took the PC industry over +2 years...

Status
Not open for further replies.