Apple Co-Founder: The Nexus One is My Favorite

Status
Not open for further replies.

dheadley

Distinguished
Mar 31, 2006
the iPhone isn't the first choice of smartphone for everyone at Apple.

What does this have to do with Wozniak, who hasn't been at Apple in a very long time?

I'm a PC user all the way, but really am getting tired of all the technology sites these days turning from a source of information on new products to this very type of TMZ type reporting.

mlopinto2k1

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2006
[citation][nom]blackened144[/nom]Oh, what it would be like to have that kind of disposable income.. I hope to some day know..[/citation]
Go to school, work hard and then try even harder. Hoping will get you nowhere, fast.

XZaapryca

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Go to school, work hard and then try even harder. Hoping will get you nowhere, fast.[/citation]

How do you know he's not doing that already? BTW, I know plenty of people with masters degrees that are currently kicking it in their sweats at a local coffee shop. No matter how hard you try, there's no guarantee of success. Then there's the guys that win millions in the lottery and get busted for dealing cocaine, presumably because $20mil just doesn't cut it any more.

fooldog01

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
[citation][nom]mlopinto2k1[/nom]Go to school, work hard and then try even harder. Hoping will get you nowhere, fast.[/citation]

And NOT Hoping will get you nowhere too. Your hair isn't even a bird and your argument is still invalid.

khourig

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Two things:

1) How the hell does he sync all of those devices?

2) You hope or pray when you can't act. If I feel thirsty, I don't hope to get some water, I get up and get it.

fooldog01

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
[citation][nom]khourig[/nom]Two things:1) How the hell does he sync all of those devices?2) You hope or pray when you can't act. If I feel thirsty, I don't hope to get some water, I get up and get it.[/citation]

I really dont get it with you people. Did you really want the guy to type "Oh, what it would be like to have that kind of disposable income.. I am going to work very hard and train myself for the future under the pretense that one day those efforts will allow me to be financially successful enough to enjoy the same luxuries."

Its just a comment board post!

cursemaxwell

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2010
[citation][nom]khourig[/nom]2) You hope or pray when you can't act. If I feel thirsty, I don't hope to get some water, I get up and get it.[/citation]
I'll take "Misguided Drivel" for $1,000 Alex. Why don't you hope or pray for a better example for your argument? Because, it's obvious that you did not "get up and get it" yet.

fooldog01

Distinguished
Mar 29, 2009
I will agree to chill but only if someone acknowledges that the in the picture he appears to be very... titillated? Heh.

bin1127

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2008

what you do is kick back and design fonts while your best friend Woz does all the real work. Then you steer the company into oblivion and cash out your stock options.

Status
Not open for further replies.