Apple Confirms: iPad is an Etch-a-Sketch

Status
Not open for further replies.

dogman_1234

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2009
Or, go to the store or eBay and get an Etch-a-Sketch for about 5 dollars.

Really, i would not buy the iPad, or Kindle at all when I have a computer, books and an Etch-a-Sketch for free...somewhat.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
I'm sorry, but fiddling with the knobs is what made etch-a-sketch interesting. Anyone can draw curves with their finger, manipulating the stylus in the x and y dimensions is what made it challenging. This is just a black-and-silver painting app without knobs.

dogman_1234

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2009
Fail?...There's an app for that.

(NOTE: "There's an app for that" is a registered trademark of the Apple corporation all other use will be subject to being sued and blackballed by Stevie.)

Aoster87

Distinguished
Sep 18, 2008
[citation][nom]Tmanishere[/nom]iPad can't even do Etch-a-Sketch right.[/citation]

I lol'd in class after reading this.

pale paladin

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
IPAD = fail plain and simple. the best use for it I've seen is a thin client terminal for windows 7 and virtual applications. Other than that is is more apple crap.

G

The ipad rules. My kids love it. I use it to control my HTPC. I read books on. I have my texts books on it while I am, learning objective c. It has changed the way computers are used in my house. It representes the most fun I have had with computer since getting my 286.

wotan31

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2009
[citation][nom]pale paladin[/nom]IPAD = fail plain and simple. [/citation]
Funny, $12 Billion in global iPad sales sounds like a resounding success to be. Being #1, by an enormous margin in the Tablet market sounds like a resounding success to me. LOL, Jealous much?

zachary k

Distinguished
May 14, 2009
[citation][nom]wotan31[/nom]Funny, $12 Billion in global iPad sales sounds like a resounding success to be. Being #1, by an enormous margin in the Tablet market sounds like a resounding success to me. LOL, Jealous much?[/citation]
he is right, we might not like it, but we are a small segment of the market, and the market has spoken. but once android and windows 7 (with considerable UI changes) comes around, the market will start singing a different tune.

freename

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2009
[citation][nom]zachary k[/nom]he is right, we might not like it, but we are a small segment of the market, and the market has spoken. but once android and windows 7 (with considerable UI changes) comes around, the market will start singing a different tune.[/citation]

Maybe..
Apple has had a pretty big head start.

Status
Not open for further replies.