Apple Confirms Next iPhone Event for October 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Netherscourge

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
The iPhone 5 ©™ !!!!! (cough mini-iPad2 ©™ cough)

©™ - used with permission via Apple's 2,232,234 Patents, with 3,445,000 more patents pending.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Netherscourge[/nom]The iPhone 5 ©™ !!!!! (cough mini-iPad2 ©™ cough)©™ - used with permission via Apple's 2,232,234 Patents, with 3,445,000 more patents pending.[/citation] :lol:

tmshdw

Distinguished
Aug 29, 2011
[citation][nom]Hellbound[/nom]I'm getting a Galaxy S2. Up yours Apple!!![/citation]

I'm not!! Because I don't buy copy-cat phones the sheeple buy!!
I'll buy the phone that set the market standard that is now copied by all!!

The Greater Good

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2010
[citation][nom]tmshdw[/nom]I'm not!! Because I don't buy copy-cat phones the sheeple buy!!I'll buy the phone that set the market standard that is now copied by all!![/citation]

Spoken like a true iDouche.

dimar

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2009
Galaxy S II is old already. Google Prime seems interesting, to which I might upgrade from my Galaxy S. But I'll have see what's on the horizon when Prime comes out.

rbagany

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2011
I patented the color that is in the background of this page, please send some $$$ to my personal account or else...

rbagany

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2011
I hope they build the new apple headquarters like a spaceship and it will also have propelling rockets, so we can eject them into space.

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
[citation][nom]tmshdw[/nom]I'm not!! Because I don't buy copy-cat phones the sheeple buy!!I'll buy the phone that set the market standard that is now copied by all!![/citation]
Funny that most people think that the galaxy s is a copy cat of the iphone 4 yet the galaxy s was released 20 days before the iphone 4.

N.Broekhuijsen

Distinguished
Jun 17, 2009
[citation][nom]Vladislaus[/nom]Funny that most people think that the galaxy s is a copy cat of the iphone 4 yet the galaxy s was released 20 days before the iphone 4.[/citation]
Moreover, the two deviced don't even share THAT many qualities. Sure they look alike a small bit, however, aside from that, they are entirely different phones.
The one who is naive enough to blame copycat is just another iDiot who hasn't used the competition, and clearly thinks very superficially because that is all they see.

Anyways, enough debate.

On topic: As much as I hate apple, them coming out with a more powerful phone only increases competition, soooo.... LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!!

Vladislaus

Distinguished
Jul 29, 2010
[citation][nom]xbeater[/nom]Moreover, the two deviced don't even share THAT many qualities. Sure they look alike a small bit, however, aside from that, they are entirely different phones.The one who is naive enough to blame copycat is just another iDiot who hasn't used the competition, and clearly thinks very superficially because that is all they see.Anyways, enough debate. On topic: As much as I hate apple, them coming out with a more powerful phone only increases competition, soooo.... LET THE BATTLE BEGIN!![/citation]
Well they do have one thing in common, the CPU in the Samsung Hummingbird and in the Apple A4 is identical. In fact the only difference in both SoCs is in the GPU. The Hummingbird uses a PowerVR SGX540 and the A4 uses a PowerVR SGX535. Both SoCs are manufactured by Samsung.

jryan388

Distinguished
Nov 1, 2009
Sure maybe you can make a case for individual phones not being copycats, but the first true smartphone was the iphone. Sales numbers speak for themselves.

snotling

Distinguished
Oct 10, 2002
You should all get Blackberries... or is that company dead yet?
I'll watch the event and see the specs before I decide if I do or don't or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.