Review Apple Fitness Plus review: Needs more time at the gym

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 25, 2021
This is a great review. Thank you. The deal-breaker for me is the requirement to use an Apple TV if I want to use Fitness+ on a TV. I have an Apple Watch, an iPad, and an iPhone and was hoping AirPlay would work. Unfortunately it doesn't and I'm not willing to replace the Rokus with overpriced and underfeatured Apple TVs.

Jun 2, 2021
Apple Fitness Plus is a $9.99 per month work-in-progress. While cleverly catered to the Apple Watch user and ring-closing enthusiast, right now it lacks a couple of key features that we hope to see in future ups.

Apple Fitness Plus review: Needs more time at the gym : Read more
You actually wrote that you do not feel the need to close your rings because “I am not a sociopath.” First of all, do you know the meaning of “sociopath”? Maybe you meant you were not that competitive or that you don’t feel compelled to do things because a watch prompts you to. But for many who might need a nudge to walk more, or complete 10 more minutes of exercise a day, the nudge may be what gets them off the couch to do the work. It’s like telling folks that need to be in a CrossFit class because they need to be pushed by being in that room with other folks to complete a WOD that they are sociopaths. A horrible joke, if that was your attempt. Your comment about there not being difficulty levels in Fitness+ is a good one, though. I hope Apple takes that to heart.

Status
Not open for further replies.