Apple Forces eBay to Pull Steve Jobs Figurine

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

At least Steve's cult produces something physically useful and artistic. Zuckerberg's cult makes nothing and adds nothing but inane thoughts and words that serve mainly to sell ads for some sponsor's soap.

G

Why would an American law be applicable in mainland China? One expects even the most stupid and arrogant lawyer to correctly identify "China" as a foreign country.

AMW1011

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2009
Are Apple employees going to bomb the makers of these things for creating something in the likeness of his holiness, Steve Jobs?

How the fuck is the even remotely legal?

jskilnyk

Distinguished
Oct 5, 2010
I don't understand what the big deal is for both sides. I personally though, wouldn't want an asshole staring at me from my shelf in my house every day. The figurine is also kind of creepy.

luc2k

Distinguished
Feb 20, 2010
They should release the same figurine with a small tweak, replace Steve's head with a turd and call it Shit Jobs

G

I would put him on the back of my toilet along with Obama and Pelosi bobble head dolls so they could get mooned everytime I get off the head.

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
[citation][nom]Lanche[/nom]I would put him on the back of my toilet along with Obama and Pelosi bobble head dolls so they could get mooned everytime I get off the head.[/citation]

Don't forget your Beck, Murdoch, Cry-baby Bainard dolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.