Apple Inventory Points to New iPhone 5, 4S and iPod

Status
Not open for further replies.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
let's see what tim cook is made of. i don't really agree with apple products being game changers anymore, but they are really good and do what theyre designed to do very well

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
Personally I'm excited to see what the new iPhone has to offer. With that said, let the blind hatred against Apple products for no particular reason commence!

alikum

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2008
Personally, I'd like to see Samsung and HTC file a joint lawsuit against Apple on wireless technology and graphics transmission patent infringement so that they fail to launch on date. That ought to teach Apple a lesson.

Pyree

Distinguished
^Many of us don't hate apple product. We just hate their price and their closed OS system on the PC market. If they are cheaper and their OS is not restricted to hardware, it is worth it. Now give me negative vote.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
i don't hate apple or their prices or their closed os system. why would i hate an inanimate object? i just like their alternatives better, that's all

Harby

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
[citation][nom]burnley14[/nom]Personally I'm excited to see what the new iPhone has to offer. With that said, let the blind hatred against Apple products for no particular reason commence![/citation]

Well, my particular reason is that they pretend to sell something exotic and unique and innovative and whatnot when in reality all they sell is overpriced existing technology.

back_by_demand

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]burnley14[/nom]Personally I'm excited to see what the new iPhone has to offer. With that said, let the blind hatred against Apple products for no particular reason commence![/citation]
I'm excited too, it will validate my decision to get the handset I did knowing that cost less and is technologically superior.

phishy714

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
.... who gives a flying fuck anymore?

yes, apple has an iphone 5.
yes, it will be replaced and obselete in 8 months.
yes, you will pay a stupid amount to get it because it will be "it" for 8 months.
no, no one gives a damn anymore.

amdwilliam1985

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2006
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]Irony?I have a new found respect for you Jane[/citation]

I don't think that's irony.
Believe it or not, most of my female friends believe appearance to be the #1 feature on any product, including IT product(in this case, white iPhone).
To further the point, the other day, I asked a female friend of mine about what she does on her iPhone, she said phone call, texting and music mostly. And then I said you can do it with a regular "dumb" phone. But she replied saying iPhone is a pretty product. She used to be a Sony person, now she's a converted Apple person.

You got to admit that Apple products are good looking, (yes, they got inferior hardware, good luck explaining that to a non-tech person, as far as they know, Apple has better hardware/screen than most smart phones out there) and they are powerful enough for 95% of the general population.

halcyon

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2004
I'm anxious to see what new thing they're cooking up. How they're going to improve upon the iPhone. I like Apple products, they always seem to either make something new that's neat or take something we already have an add a neat twist to it. ...but this patent ridiculousness they've been up to is just plain asinine.

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]let's see what tim cook is made of. i don't really agree with apple products being game changers anymore, but they are really good and do what theyre designed to do very well[/citation]
what? what are you smoking?...apple is and will be a game changer, like it or not

Pyree

Distinguished
[citation][nom]amdwilliam1985[/nom]I don't think that's irony.Believe it or not, most of my female friends believe appearance to be the #1 feature on any product, including IT product(in this case, white iPhone).To further the point, the other day, I asked a female friend of mine about what she does on her iPhone, she said phone call, texting and music mostly. And then I said you can do it with a regular "dumb" phone. But she replied saying iPhone is a pretty product. She used to be a Sony person, now she's a converted Apple person.You got to admit that Apple products are good looking, (yes, they got inferior hardware, good luck explaining that to a non-tech person, as far as they know, Apple has better hardware/screen than most smart phones out there) and they are powerful enough for 95% of the general population.[/citation]
That is so stereotype. You know there are many technologically aware female members here in Tom's Hardware who will strongly disagree with you. You wait until they see your post.

blackened144

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2006
[citation][nom]Pyree[/nom]^Many of us don't hate apple product. We just hate their price and their closed OS system on the PC market. If they are cheaper and their OS is not restricted to hardware, it is worth it. Now give me negative vote.[/citation]
[citation][nom]eklipz330[/nom]i don't hate apple or their prices or their closed os system. why would i hate an inanimate object? i just like their alternatives better, that's all[/citation]
Maybe you dont hate Apple "just because". But Apple could release the iPhone5 in the same form factor of the iPhone4 with the power of an overclocked i7 CPU, and the GPU power of 2 GTX580's in SLi, 12gb RAM, 4TB storage, a quadHD resolution screen, with every imaginable card reader built in, no need for iTunes, a 5G compliant(I know there is no such thing) cellular radio, fixed antenna, and a battery that would run for 5 years on one charge and 99% of the people on these forums would still be bitching about how horrible the hardware is simply because its got an Apple logo on it.. Haters gonna hate.

Pyree

Distinguished
^No, if they can do that for a resonable price and can install the OS I want, I will buy it. I value my money and wise when buying hardware, not fanatics.

tanjo

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2011
[citation][nom]Pyree[/nom]^No, if they can do that for a resonable price and can install the OS I want, I will buy it. I value my money and wise when buying hardware, not fanatics.[/citation]
Right. Brand loyalty (or hating in this case) is plain stupid.

11796pcs

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
What's so exciting? We all know it's going to be magical and overpriced. The new iPhone will be 1mm thinner and a new overhyped feature will be announced.

Status
Not open for further replies.