Review Apple MacBook Pro 13-inch (2020) review

Mar 22, 2021
I want to throw this out there in hopes that Apple will see this comment and finally will respond to user pressure:
  • The sleek design of the MacBook is belied by the clunky adapters that must be dangling from it because of Apple's refusal to include at least an SD card or USB port that a LOT of current devices continue to use.
  • The huge touchpad is prone to inadvertent swipes. Why does it have to be so big? I am constantly popping up unwanted menus that slow my ability to get work done. Please make the touchpad the original size!
  • The only reason I stick to Mac is because I am a developer for whom the X11 interface is superior to PCs having to reboot to linux. Otherwise, I hate Apple's arrogant attitude that they don't have to be compatible with the rest of the world!
If Mac could have some consideration about ports, I could cease my grumbling about Apples arrogant inconsideration (and having things dangling from my laptop all the time). The previous iteration of MacBooks had those useless old square Thunderbolt ports that were compatible with nothing, so much for their trying to force the community into them.