Status
Not open for further replies.

pkadair

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
I bet it's nothing impressive.

Quads in laptops- check
SSD's really expensive- check
Consumer forced to decide whether or not to spend (min) $1,500.00 superfluously- Check
Apple improving it's bottom line- CHECK

Apple likes money.

P.S. Typed from Macbook Pro. =\

JOSHSKORN

Distinguished
Oct 26, 2009
[citation][nom]fyasko[/nom]unless it is an ivagina and it's free idon't want it... ialdready have an ipod,[/citation]
It's the iCarumba. A birdie told me so.

Ragnar-Kon

Distinguished
Apr 13, 2010
Better be the iTaco, and it should make tacos... cause I want a friggen taco right now.

Anyway, I am curious. First thing that comes to mind is that it is the iPhone 5... BUT I think it would be super hard for Apple, AT&T, Verizon, and all of the other iPhone carries to keep that a secret, so must be something different. Can't be a new Macbook, iMac, or Mac Pro since they refreshed all of those product lines recently. Can't be an iPad 3... cause... well thats just stupid to release a new iPad so close to the release of the current model.

So my bet is on a new iPod line revamp, or a new product entirely.

rantoc

Distinguished
Dec 17, 2009
My guess is a pink iphone that will be available for order, however considering the time it took to bring a white one - A delay for delivery due to "green fruit engineering" difficulty's can be expected!

molo9000

Distinguished
Aug 14, 2010
hm.... lots of Apple products are at the end of their product life cycle.
iPhone, pretty much all iPods, the white MacBook and the Mac mini need the Sandy Bridge treatment, and the Mac Pro is waiting for Intel's new sockets and Xeon processors.

I think a new iPhone is unlikely. Just throwing a new iPhone out there without a lengthy keynote does not create the right kind of buzz.

I'd say new iPods.

sbgirling

Distinguished
Feb 1, 2007
Apple is launching a $1,000 scaled back version of the Mac Pro using the i5/i7 processors. User replaceable, RAM/hard drives/video cards.

G

My guess is the iCloud with completely new iPods designed to work with the iCloud.

c0oim4n

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2010
[citation][nom]dingerkingh[/nom]Any chance it's the new Lion os?[/citation]
Thats what I was possibly thinking, but I don't see why they would do such a secretive launch... Steve announced it at WWDC last year, and slated a summer release. Besides, unless they completely revamped the entire OS, it's not enough for them to have that big of a release.

I was thinking that it may be an Apple-based gaming console... Like a ridiculously suped-up Apple TV designed for gaming.

legacy7955

Distinguished
May 16, 2011
Gotta be the " iDontneedit."

The Apple "lifestyle" cult makes me puke. The comical thing is how many cultists pay through the nose to be a part of the "iN crowd".

Anyone else see the CNBC pieces where the show the "drones" lined up down a block waiting to get into the Apple store in NY or wherever to buy the newest thing they don't need?

distanted

Distinguished
Jul 22, 2010
Geez, you guys are over-thinking this. Obviously, Apple plans on unveiling the iCurtain. It'll be available in black for the first 10 months, then in white, shortly before they introduce the iCurtain 2, which goes up and down at double the rate of the original iCurtain.

fir_ser

Distinguished
Apr 7, 2011
[citation][nom]sbgirling[/nom]Apple is launching a $1,000 scaled back version of the Mac Pro using the i5/i7 processors. User replaceable, RAM/hard drives/video cards.[/citation]
I hope so since the current Macbook version has old hardware such as the 3 year old Core2Duo.

Status
Not open for further replies.