Apple Reveals iPhone 4S for AT&T, Verizon and Sprint

Status
Not open for further replies.

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
im lining up. Initially I was very disappointed. But I realized that is is everything I wanted from the new iPhone, minus a new look. And looks are probably the least important thing.

I'm skeptical of the Voice stuff, the new camera looks sweet though, and the power is good. The iPad 2 destroys the droid dual core tabs in the benchmarks, so I assume this phone will do the same to the droid phones.

My 3GS is finally gonna get upgraded

james_k_p

Distinguished
Aug 27, 2011
Before the iphone, I was with Sprint for many years and loved the call quality. I never had issues with signal either in my area around and in New Orleans.

I shall return now! Woo hoo!

Netherscourge

Distinguished
May 26, 2009
Same screen size though (3.5")... Google's Nexus Prime is rumored to have a 4.6" screen with a similar retina-esque resolution...

Might wait till next week to see what the Nexus Prime looks liek before I make any decisions.

SneakySnake

Distinguished
Jan 28, 2009
ya, it's gonna be interesting to see what the prime with droid 4.0 brings.

personally I don't want much bigger then a 3.5", but that's just personal preference.

G

Sprint customer for years , Still waiting for Samsung launch

charlesod

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2011
I guess they have not yet solved the issue of short battery life an a 4G network. Without an extended battery, I can't see the iPhone lasting through the day on 4G. I'll stick with the Bionic.

NuclearShadow

Distinguished
Sep 20, 2007
I'm getting one on release day! I am a tool that must follow the most current trends to feel any self worth or risk embarrassment and depression. I cannot wait to get raped with the high price and terrible data plan, my anus quivers with anticipation!

P.S. Should I play it safe and have a Starbucks coffee with me or be daring and hold a Caribou?

G

What about speed? AT&T gets HSPA+ while Verizon is still on 1.4MB 3G?

G

Really not happy about the fact that Apple still hasn't integrated LTE antennas into the phones. Especially since the technology was out (and being used) prior to the iPhone 4. What is taking them so long?

icepick314

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2002
[citation][nom]itzdanielp46[/nom]Really not happy about the fact that Apple still hasn't integrated LTE antennas into the phones. Especially since the technology was out (and being used) prior to the iPhone 4. What is taking them so long?[/citation]

so they can sell you NEW iPhone 4LTE next spring!

G

What will the AT&T pricing scheme be for those of us who bought the iPhone 4 at the beginning of its cycle in June 2010 and are less than 16 months into the 2 year contract?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS