Apple Rumored to be Preparing iPhone With Slide-out Keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

str8lazy

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2008
Well, it is true that it is a little harder to type with out a physical keyboard, but so what, this is something that can be learned in a matter of days at most. I have no probably operating the keyboard effectively, and I don't even own one of the devices. I just use a friends every once in awhile to see if I have changed my mind about getting one or not.

Basically what I am getting at is that the device is great as it is, there is no need to add weight or consume more space making it less slim that it is. Tough it out, anyone who is willing to use the thing will adjust to the learning curve of the keyboard rather quickly.

G

As someone who has used HTC products for the last few years, the keyboard is one of the main reasons I never considered the iPhone. that and no 3G capabilities. As someone who sends over 4k txts and several hundred emails a month from my 8525, I need the tactile response the real keyboard gives. If they could make a 3G iPhone with a physical keyboard, I would definitely be interested. My current contract is up next week and I can get the 8gb 3G iPhone for $199 or the Tilt for $299. Im still on the fence, but Im thinking I would rather pay for extra $100 for the keyboard.

G

Contract is up next month, not next week, but whatever..

Status
Not open for further replies.