Apple's iPhone 3G S Goes on Sale Today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Titanius

Distinguished
Sep 24, 2007
Hell no. Although I would love to get an iPhone and I like everything about it, the problem lies that here in Canada, only Rogers has the iPhone and I hate Rogers so much it makes me decide to not even think about getting an iPhone.

I wish they made a CDMA version of the beast, then I would be on it like mice on cheese.

Kill@dor

Distinguished
Apr 28, 2009
That thing is hyped so much...it almost seems like the phone is evil!! There is no question, its a very attractive and addictive phone...but i'll pass until 2010 brings something new ^_^ Anyone who has it or will get it, enjoy ;)

jecht

Distinguished
Apr 16, 2009
I just got an iPhone 3g when they dropped the price for 8gb to $100...for me I couldn't justify waiting a week or so and dropping another $100 for the extra features the 3G S. That is to say, I think the added battery life and it being 2x faster would be worth it, but I wanted to wait and see how true those claims actually are. :)

In any case I'm happy with my 3g, seems plenty fast and has a good battery life, and more features than I really need or use.

resonance451

Distinguished
Feb 13, 2008
I'd like to get it, but I don't want to pay $500-600 to get it, so I'll wait until enough time on my contract has passed. It's ridiculous that I spend more than $100 a month for the plan and over $500 every time an iPhone comes out. I mean, that means I'm spending almost $2000 EVERY YEAR for the privilege of having a PHONE. That's ridiculous. I'll wait and at least save a few hundred dollars.

They make a device with a one-year life-cycle and then require a two-year contract? And then they complain that they're losing money by giving me an iPhone a little early after they make more than $1000 a year just from their shitty service plans? Unbelievable. FUCK AT&T.

krazynutz

Distinguished
Jan 30, 2003
It makes me laugh every time people bash AT&T's service. I had AT&T for years. Then, through work, I had to switch to Verizon (one phone vs two). Verizon Suh-hucks! I had waaaaay fewer dropped calls as well as better coverage through AT&T. PLUS, ALL AT&T phones are world phones - unlike Verizon. PLUS with AT&T phones you can jump on the internet to check something out (movie times?) while on a phone call - unlike Verizon. And those phone prices? Blame APPLE - not AT&T.

starryman

Distinguished
Mar 9, 2009
Would love to get an iPhone but two things hold me back:

1. AT&T. Yes all cell phone companies suck but AT&T is the worst. I had them twice for a 4 yr and 3 yr stint. Used Verizon and also Tmobile. Currently on Sprint - best value.

2. Appple Battery - I could be wrong but I believe the batteries can't be replaced unless hacked.

3. No tethering (AT&T's fault here too). Not even an option. Are you serious? While I think tethering should be free if you buy a unlimited data plan, at least make it an option. AT&T is NO NO NO.

kentlowt

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2006
I would wait till 3.1 comes out especialy if you use an exchange server with it. Corupted data contact dissapearing etc. not fun...

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
At that value, I'll just go buy a i7 and a foxconn bloodrage with 6gb of memory... And still have some cash to spare. ^_^

Chance of me getting a iPhone?
iFucking zero.

natashasha

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2009
iSkysoft DVD Ripper Pack for Mac is a perfect combination of Mac DVD Ripper and Mac Video Converter.With this suite you can rip your dvd and convert your video to almost any video format supported by your iPod/iPhone/PSP/Zune/Creative Zen/iRiver/Sansa,etc.

iskysoft-dvd-pack.jpg

Key functions:

1: A powerful Mac video converter and Mac DVD ripping software
Rip DVDs and convert videos to all sorts of video formats and audio formats for playback on most portable video and audio players.
2: Select DVD subtitle and audio track
Select any available subtitle and audio track on your DVDs.
3: Advanced encoding settings
Set video encoding settings including resolution, frame rate, encoder, and bit rate, and set audio output settings including sample rate, channel, encoder and bit rate.
4: Set video effects
Customize movie video effects by setting video brightness, contrast, saturation, and applying a special video effect.
5: Merge file
iSkysoft DVD Ripper Pack allows you to merge and convert more than one DVD title (chapter) or video file in to one file.
6:Trim DVD and video files
Trim your DVD and video to output your favorite DVD and video clips only.
7: Video crop
Crop video to remove black sides from your DVD or video files.
8: Preview
Preview your movie before conversion to adjust the output quality.

Mac Video Converter
Best DVD Ripper
Mac DVD to iPhone

mamahao111

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2009
4Easysoft iPhone Video Converter provides an easy and completed way to convert video to iPhone including iPhone 3G OS, such as MPEG, VOB, MP4, M4V, QuickTime MOV, etc. for iPhone and convert audio to MP3, AAC, M4A for iPhone with high output quality and fast converting speed..

iphoneg.jpg

Key Features:
1. Support all mainstream video and audio formats
Input formats:
WMV, MP4, MOV, M4V, AVI, FLV, 3GP, 3G2, MPG, VOB, MPEG, MPG, ASF, MOD, MKV,RM,TOD, MPV, TS, M4A, MP3, WAV, WMA, AC3, MKA, MP2, APE, RA, MID, etc.
Output formats:
Support M4A, MP3, AAC, WAV audio formats and various iPhone video sizes such as H.264 video: up to 768 Kbps, 320 x 240, 30 frames per sec, MP4, MPEG-4, QuickTime MOV.
Output picture formats: JPG, BMP, GIF.
2. Compatible with all iPhone/iPod Models
4Easysoft iPhone Video Converter can be used for all the iPhone/iPod models: iPhone, iPhone (3G), iPod, iPod classic, iPod mini, iPod nano, iPod shuffle, iPod touch and Apple TV.
3.Support preview and capture images
Take snapshot to capture the image of highlight while previewing movies. It can be saved in default folder automatically.
4.Powerful editing functions
Video editing functions like video cropping, movie trimming, and output settings (including resolution, bit rate, frame rate and sound channel, etc.),video merging are available, so you can edit output video as you like
5.Fast speed and high video quality
Whether you are an experienced user or a beginner, 4Easysoft iPhone Video Converter will convert video to iPhone and put movie to iPhone/ iPod in a breeze!

Other useful tools:
4Easysoft iPod Video Converter
4Easysoft PSP Video Converter
4Easysoft MP4 Converter
4Easysoft Zune Video Converter
Click here to see more useful guides:
http://www.squidoo.com/dvd-ripper-and-video-converter-software-center

salesplaza1

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Brand new, never used.
- Sent straight from from Iphone USA
- Come with a pouch, data cable, stereo headset, home charger
- Manufacturer warranty

This is a brand new never used Iphone 3GS . Still has the sticker on it with pictures to prove it. Comes with a full year warranty along with an extra in box never used pouch.

Brand New and unlocked to all networks..
Comes with full 12 months international warranty.
Sealed with complete accessories.
SAMSUNG Omnia 2
SAMSUNG Omnia I8910 HD
For more information, send us an email: : mobileshoponlinelimited@gmail.com

Original Apple Iphone 3GS 32GB In Black & White

salesplaza1

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Brand new, never used.
- Sent straight from from Iphone USA
- Come with a pouch, data cable, stereo headset, home charger
- Manufacturer warranty

This is a brand new never used Iphone 3GS . Still has the sticker on it with pictures to prove it. Comes with a full year warranty along with an extra in box never used pouch.

Brand New and unlocked to all networks..
Comes with full 12 months international warranty.
Sealed with complete accessories.
SAMSUNG Omnia 2
SAMSUNG Omnia I8910 HD
For more information, send us an email: : mobileshoponlinelimited@gmail.com

Original Apple Iphone 3GS 32GB In Black & White

tehsc

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2009
HEy guyz!! do not believe mobileshoponline limited!!! they r the biggest

scam ever!!! they never really sell phone just want to cheat ur money!!

Any detail u want u just post here i will give u..

But 1st of all never buy from Mobileshoponlinelimited.

I know i m a fool and i have been cheated 2500GBP, so i dont want any

other people gt cheated!!

Please spread around!!!warn ur friends and warn the world!!

robertfrost2234

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2010
Apple Mac computer is becoming more and more popular nowdays.
Especially designed for Mac users, Mac DVD Copy allows you to copy DVD movie in 1:1 ratio like copy D5 to D5 and copy D9 to D9. It can copy your DVD on Mac with the original quality 100% preserved and at the same time remove DVD protections such as CSS, RC and RCE.
If you consider in making a personal DVD backup on Mac or burning a new DVD for collection, you are sure not to Miss Mac DVD Copy. With this powerful Mac DVD Copy software, you can easily Copy DVD on Mac.
This DVD Copy for Mac software is now only $29.00 for you as a new year's gifts.

shara4you

Distinguished
Dec 8, 2010
Thank you for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and I take pleasure in learning about this kind of topic. I already bookmarked you and I will come back to read your other useful posts.
cool staff ,thanks for sharing.Ripping and converting dvd on mac is a very simple thing with dvd ripper for mac
Thanks dude, this is really nice info, much appreciated.share you a cool dvd copy software for mac

Status
Not open for further replies.