Are SENNHEISER earbuds good?

Solution
Sennhesier are a fantastic audio company and I definitely recommend you give them a listen if you're in the market for new headphones.

I've never used the two headphones you've listed below and so can't comment on the different between them, I personally have a pair of CX-300 IIs that I've been using happily for over a year now and can vouch for, especially since they can be found for around $30 nowadays (Amazon has them for $27!). Personally I think you'll be be hard pressed to find a pair with better value for money.

NavyDrive

Distinguished
Jan 12, 2012
Sennhesier are a fantastic audio company and I definitely recommend you give them a listen if you're in the market for new headphones.

I've never used the two headphones you've listed below and so can't comment on the different between them, I personally have a pair of CX-300 IIs that I've been using happily for over a year now and can vouch for, especially since they can be found for around $30 nowadays (Amazon has them for $27!). Personally I think you'll be be hard pressed to find a pair with better value for money.

Solution