As I connecting my adaptor with laptop, adaptor light start blinking and laptop is not charging. When I plugged off adaptor fr

ritu__

Estimable
Sep 21, 2015
As I connecting my adaptor with laptop, adaptor light start flickering and laptop is not charging. When I plugged off adaptor from laptop then adaptor light is on as normal.
But when connected to laptop it's Start flickering again.

Hi,

Does you laptop boot up just fine? First troubleshooting step you want to do is to identify first if it's the battery or the AC adapter. If you have an available AC adapter to try with your laptop please do try it first. Another step you want to try is to remove the AC adapter and battery off the laptop then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds. Plug just the AC adapter back in then power it on and if it turns on put the battery back in as well and see if it works just fine.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Laptop Tech Support 0
S Laptop Tech Support 1
C Laptop Tech Support 2
Shrey30 Laptop Tech Support 0
A Laptop Tech Support 2
JoeMcFly Laptop Tech Support 2
F Laptop Tech Support 7
WadeCastle Laptop Tech Support 0
Fiona 123 Laptop Tech Support 3
S Laptop Tech Support 2
LeeView Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
Raj Negi Laptop Tech Support 0
Svlasak Laptop Tech Support 2
S Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 2
A Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
Z Laptop Tech Support 2
R Laptop Tech Support 3
Similar threads
Question steelseries arctis pro + gamedac not staying connected
Question I have internet connection but I cannot connect to the internet
Question Cannot connect external monitor
Question No beep sound when connecting charger! Acer nitro 5
Question Wifi Dropout - I've tried many things!
Question Can the hp factory restore feature effect external hard drive if left connected?
Question Laptop keeps disconnecting from wifi, only when "extender" is connected
Question Connect laptop to 5.1 speakers
Question Pc won't connect to WiFi or ethernet
Question Why does my laptop's screen turns blank and the audio disappear when I connect my laptop to an hdmi port?
Question Cannot use internal microphone while speakers are connected
Question How do I fix a network issue where laptop will connect to wifi extender but won't connect to internet on main wifi router?
Question External mic does not pick sound when connected to 3.5mm jack
Solved! 1 home WiFi won’t connect to laptop but other will
Is this the right adaptor to connect my PCIe m.2 Samsung 960 EVO 1TB SSD to my Zoostorm PC tower?
As I connecting my adaptor with laptop, adaptor light start flickering and laptop is not charging. When I plugged off adaptor
my laptop charger is giving 15 volt instead of 19.5 volt...when i connect it on and off in 1 sec..what i do?
my dell laptop shutdown automatic but adaptor connecting ok way?
Wifi on laptop connects only with external adaptor
Connecting Laptop with VGA to a Projector with HDMI?

ASK THE COMMUNITY