As Seen On TV: Infomercial Tech

Status
Not open for further replies.

Major7up

Distinguished
Aug 17, 2009
My girlfriend swears by our magic bullet but I dislike it in favor of a traditional blender. The blender looks more fashionable as well.

r0x0r

Distinguished
May 9, 2006
Anyone else notice the huge size of the headset on the girl on the first page?

Maybe it's for pwning noobs in Counter Strike when the boss isn't looking.

Onus

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2006
Seems to me I did some research into those electro-stimulation belts; they are just a gimmick and don't work. Yes, you feel the shocks, but it just isn't enough or the right type (not deep enough?) to make a difference.

cliffro

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
The belts are pretty much crap, Ive tried a couple of them.....

The stuff that really works is probably too expensive for your average person. I had one used on me during Physical Therapy for my back, Turn it up enough and it looked like i was humping the table from the strong muscle contractions. It was great on slightly lower settings.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
My mother was silly enough to buy a Magic Bullet (actually a couple)... guess what, they all broke or burned out quite fast, and had a dissapointing amount of power.
what did I do? Go to the local Zellers and pickup some badass blender for $60... this thing is a beast, and it doesn't mind turning the hardest things I can throw at it into mush.

MagicBullet: Waste. Buy a real blender.

anamaniac

Distinguished
Jan 7, 2009
SlenderTone Flex Go!: Walk to McDonalds instead of taking your car, fatass. They're called fruits, a healthy variation to junkfood.
I enjoy my high fat diet by being physically active... wow, what a surprise.

G

Great site, but if you want more info on the Snuggie, check out this site Snuggie Blanket

G

Hey, good review. Just letting you and all the other readers know that they are actually lowering the price on the Jupiter Jack to $10 + S&H. And you get an extra Jupiter Jack for free. Found it on http://cheapjupiterjack.com

Status
Not open for further replies.