My laptop is only 2 months old - working perfectly fine - shut down properly and then the next day I went to switch it on and there's nothing. No powering up noises / lights
My battery isn't removable but I have tried f12 & power button together and got nothing please help!
Please do try these troubleshooting steps that I suggested to others who had the same problem that may help.
- Start by doing a hard reboot, unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then try booting it up again.
- If it will not work do proceed with taking off the battery. Here's a video guide: https/www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrKPisD7H0U
- If this will not work, do test the AC adapter if it's working properly. Remove the battery and power the laptop with just the AC adapter connected and see if it will boot up or not. do also try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage and see if it will work or not.
- Proceed with reseating the RAM's if trying a different AC adapter will not work, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If it will still not work, connect an external monitor and see if you'll get any display from it. If there's a display on the external monitor that could mean that the problem is the built in display.
- But if there's still no display on the external monitor that means the problem lies in the motherboard.