Solved! Aspire V3-571G sound problem

Apr 3, 2019
Hello guys, few months ago I opened up my laptop to clean it up, then I turned it on for test if all works. And suddenly my sound is not working, I tried everything, no solution found. What could be the problem? I tried everything about drivers, I checked a lot of forums I lost about 4 days to understand what's the problem. I tought it could maybe be windows problems Reinstalled windows, nothing then I tried with Kali Linux, no sound too. Please help me.. I realy don't know what could I try more to do...

Solution
Seeing that it is connected and checking it are two different things. You need to disconnect and the reconnect (carefully) the connections inside to make sure they aren't just loose. It happens all the time. If that isn't it, and since you said the headphones are not working either, then I would suggest you have it looked at by a tech and you are likely going to need parts replaced.
Seeing that it is connected and checking it are two different things. You need to disconnect and the reconnect (carefully) the connections inside to make sure they aren't just loose. It happens all the time. If that isn't it, and since you said the headphones are not working either, then I would suggest you have it looked at by a tech and you are likely going to need parts replaced.

Solution