Astro A40 2013 vs 2014

Solid_Snake3

Honorable
Oct 22, 2012
I'm looking to get a new headset, and Astro seems perfect for me. It's well balanced for music, gaming, and movies. Yes, I'm planning on getting one with the Mixer Pro+. My question is, is it worth the extra munniez to get the 2014 version, or should I get the 2013 version? What are the differences, if there are any? I'm curious to know, I want to make the most educated decision possible. Thanks.

Solution
The most educated decision is not buy Astro's. They're an overpriced average quality headphone with a mic attached. The mixer pro is ok but once again over priced. You would be better off getting some better quality headphones and buy a sound card or use the on board sound(if the on board is good, most are). You would save some money and get better quality.

Happy listening, the Prisoner...
The most educated decision is not buy Astro's. They're an overpriced average quality headphone with a mic attached. The mixer pro is ok but once again over priced. You would be better off getting some better quality headphones and buy a sound card or use the on board sound(if the on board is good, most are). You would save some money and get better quality.

Happy listening, the Prisoner...

Solution