asus after fall not switching on second time

nerkyos

Estimable
Jan 26, 2016
Hi guys my laptop fell stupidly,
it shut down then i turned it on straight away and seemed fine,
day after it doesn't boot up,
no charging lights
i disassembled everything but i can t see anything out of place, so I wonder what could be broken?
tried holding power button technique but doesn't work.

any idea? thanks

Solution
Hi,

It may seem to be a hardware issue due to the damage it took when it fell. Do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Do the hard reboot again, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it would boot up.
- If these doesn't work reseat the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If all these will not work I would suggest taking it for a repair since it's a motherboard problem already.
Hi,

It may seem to be a hardware issue due to the damage it took when it fell. Do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- Do the hard reboot again, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then see if it would boot up.
- If these doesn't work reseat the RAM's, remove them all for couple of seconds then put them back in making sure everything is seated properly.
- If all these will not work I would suggest taking it for a repair since it's a motherboard problem already.

Solution